Tonight I had my family over for dinner. My wonderful mom, my gorgeous brothers, and of course my sexy husband!!! Everyone has such busy schedules so it was great to be able to get everyone together! I made chimichitos, they are like chicken burritos/chimichangas, they are really yummy... but I burned the mexican rice. It was ok though cause my little brothers ate it and liked it! Anyways, we had a really good time. It was so nice to spend time with my family I love them all so much!!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I Love My Family!
Tonight I had my family over for dinner. My wonderful mom, my gorgeous brothers, and of course my sexy husband!!! Everyone has such busy schedules so it was great to be able to get everyone together! I made chimichitos, they are like chicken burritos/chimichangas, they are really yummy... but I burned the mexican rice. It was ok though cause my little brothers ate it and liked it! Anyways, we had a really good time. It was so nice to spend time with my family I love them all so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cortni!! aw you are so cute! Thats so cute that your a little cook now! how the freak are you? how do you like the married life? where are you living?
Post a Comment