


Tonight me and Sky took Trey and Trevor to Pizza Mart, which I don't think I've been to since high school, and then we all went to Laser Tag, which I haven't been to since my 11th birthday party! It was Trevor's first time and he didn't leave my side the whole time but he absolutely Loved it! We all had so much fun!!! Then we went and played with our dog Magnum!! He is so goofy and sooo hairy!!! He loves me and Sky and follows us wherever we go and he even tries to crawl up in our laps! He definitely is our pride and joy and we love him so much!




1 comment:
oh my you have a dog! he is very cute, but remember when we hated animals, then you got a cat, and now you have a dog. ha ha thats funny! Anyways we should do something soon!
Post a Comment