.jpg)
This is the Guest Bathroom upstairs.... At least the bathroom that NO ONE uses is all decorated!!
.jpg)
This is Sky's music room. He was so excited that I let him decorate it however he wanted. Him and Carson love jamming out in this room...
My bedroom is a mess right now and the other extra room is currently the junk room with tons of boxes and random things that I need to go through and find a spot for.
Magnum absolutely LOOOOOOves living with us now! He is so spoiled, I love having him around he's a great gaurd dog cause he has the scariest bark! but he's such a goof!! and his favorite spot is being curled up in the love sac! He's so cute!
.jpg)
My Sweet husband at his birthday party!!! I love him so much and am so lucky to have him!!

4 comments:
That's weird! I swear I left a comment, but then it says 0 so . . . I dunno? Well, the house is cute! Glad Magnum can be with you guys now. Someday maybe Magnum and Mylie can play! Magnum will probably gobble Mylie up though!!! Glad to hear life is good! Hope Skibby had a Happy Birthday!
BEAUTIFUL HOME! I love it, you are a very good decorator! I cant wait to finally have a REAL home haha
Cortni! I'm so glad you found us. You're home is gorgeous. It looks like you guys are having fun
Cortni and Sky!!!We found you! Looks like you're having a fun fall moving into a new apt. Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys! Hey, are you going to be in Alpine for Christmas? We'll be at Dianne and Greg's and hope we get to see you up there!!! Have a great fall and I'm so glad we'll get to keep in touch blogging now! Love you guys, Ryan, Amy, Austin, Ellie and baby girl (in 4 weeks)deMik
Post a Comment