So the holidays were great! Me and Sky got way too spoiled this year! I've been so bad at posting new things, I guess I've just been so busy with work and school and I feel like I never have my camera around! I just finished a way good book right before christmas called "The Pillars of the Earth" and Sky got me the sequel for christmas! I'm obsessed and was so excited because I didn't even know there was a sequel!!! Anyways so in my spare time I am just reading that! Everything is going great for us and we are excited about this new year! Hope everyone had a great holiday!! Here's just a few pic's of our christmas time with family!
Ok Cortni, I guess I'm one of "those" blog psychos. I found your blog through I think one of the Banks girls'. Anyhoo, you two are just darling and I love the picture with your family. I love Trevor's little smile.
We first met in Las Vegas 8 years ago! We are currently living in Chandler and coming up on our 4th year of marriage!!! We have one of the most beautiful, naughtiest dogs who is our crazy child! We love life and we love God and look forward to the many things He has in store for us in the years to come!
2 comments:
how fun! I can't believe how old your brothers are getting! I guess I haven't seen them in awhile.
Ok Cortni, I guess I'm one of "those" blog psychos. I found your blog through I think one of the Banks girls'. Anyhoo, you two are just darling and I love the picture with your family. I love Trevor's little smile.
Post a Comment