I also got very sick for a week during my clinicals, i went back too soon, over did it, passed out, and bought myself a room in the ER... SO embarassing!! But i learned so much and now i'm back in school until February when i'll go back out to clinicals again.
Next new thing that happend (most exciting) I BECAME AN AUNT!!!! on September 4 little peyton was born! But i didn't get to meet her until the end of October.
Sky got a motorcycle....
October we went up to Salt Lake for Dream Weekend and i finally got to meet my precious little niece who is gorgeous!!! I love her so much! She is the best little baby who just smiles all the time! It was so much fun. I also must mention that Sky spoke at the function Friday night and gave the most incredible talk, i was So proud of him!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Just last weekend we went to the Dunes with Mema, Bapa, Carson, and Tate. This was Sky's first experience and he was like a kid in a candy shop! We couldn't get him off the quads! I was so nervous for him but he made it out alive!! The weekend was so fun and crazy! Carson crashed and flipped the quad on his leg (don't worry he's fine) Mema almost got arrested at the US/Mexican border! My little bug only got stuck one time! and then the car ride home with me, sky, carson, and tate smushed into my tiny little car..That was quite the adventure!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The boys smashed in my car! Carson, i guess, was especially excited!
And then Monday Me and Sky celebrated our 2 year anniversary!!!! wahoo!
Well thats pretty much everything! Life is great!!!
Sky's gonna kill me for this one but I just Love it!
.jpg)
My Two Boys all sprawled out sleeping!

2 comments:
sounds like you have been up to lots of fun! great pics. we had fun at dream weekend! gotta get together some time soon!!
HAHAHAHA!!! Love the pics! Would you mention to Sky that I copied the pic of him sleeping and posted it on youtube about an hour ago, and that I'll take it off when he calls me! :)
Two years went by fast--still remember your wedding reception! Love the hospital story!! During our first surgery, my partner (a 6'4" 300 pound hockey player) nearly hit the floor! Almost a disaster, but it happens to the best! Sounds like things are going well! Much Love, --b
Post a Comment