So yesterday Sky tells me he is going to get his hair cut. It wasn't that long it was just getting really scraggly. Anyways, this is what came home... Yes, my reaction exactly! He had the girl style his hair like Rod Stewart and unfortunately Sky thinks this is the coolest thing ever. He plans on "styling" his hair like this every day now! How lucky for me... I think he was feeling a little left out after my drastic hair change. Lets just hope this phase doesn't last very long.
.JPG)
.JPG)

I don't know maybe because he's a rockstar he can pull it off....
(i've tried explaining that to sky..)
3 comments:
HA HA I love it! O Skibby, we miss you so much!
hahahaha wow! That is amazing!
somehow sky can pull it off...he is going to start a new trend!! You guys are always so cute! We're so excited for you guys to be aunt and uncle...can't wait to find out what brit is having. Miss ya!
Post a Comment