Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ouch!!

Monday I started to get a dull pain in my big toe. It was nothing major it just felt sore so i ignored it. Wednesday early morning I woke up because the pain was so intense. Any movement of my foot killed and even having the bed sheet slightly touch my toe made me scream! My toe and foot became swollen and the pain started moving down throughout my foot. Sky thought i was just being a baby and he kept saying "It's fine, this happens to me all the time" uhh oh really?? i don't think so? I knew something wasn't right. So anyways, I went to school and had to leave early because the pain was so bad it was making me nauseous. I went to my family doctor who then sent me to a podiatrist to get x-rays. Long story short.. I have no idea what I did to my toe, but a little bone fragment got chipped off! It is definitly the worst pain i've ever had in my entire life! The doctor wrapped it all up and i have to wear a boot. I guess the little bone fragment will just regrow to my bone, but until then i'm supposed to keep off of my foot. I'll be glad when this is all over with. It takes so much energy just to do the littlest things but don't worry, I'm milking Sky for all he's worth!!! He's actually being the best husband and taking care of me soo good! It's been kind of nice, I got out of work for a week and I've just been laying in bed watching movies. I think i've watched Twilight 6 times in the past 5 days!!!

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Ouch! Hope it gets better soon!

Jamielyn said...

OuCh! Hope you feel better! I'm jealous you got to watch twilight a million times though :).

p.s. I love the hair dark!! I feel bad I should have done it darker!

Brittany~ Mrs. Arizona American Spirit said...

yikes girl I just did the same thing like 7 or 8 weeks ago and it still freaking hurts! They called it an avulsion fracture and said it should heal back but it definitely hasn't yet. I hope u have better luck than I did. Get well soon!!!

BeckyIrwin said...

So sorry! I had a cast on my ankle twice and it drove me nuts. Hope you don't get to many itches! You guys look happy and beautiful!