This past weekend Sky and I were able to travel to Canada to attend our sweet Nana's funeral.(Nana is Sky's mom's, mom) The service was absolutely beautiful and Sky gave the most amazing talk. I was so proud of him. After the funeral we all drove into Waterton, Nana's favorite place to be, and it was so beautiful with soo much snow! The weekend was bitter/sweet for us. We said goodbye to Nana, but we got to spend time with alot of our family that we don't get to see very often. We will miss Nana and her silliness very much but we're so grateful to know that she is in a better place and that we will be with her again someday.
.jpg)
.jpg)
There were soooo many pink roses!
.jpg)
Sky and Leah

Sorry I get a little picture crazy when i'm in Canada because it's just so gorgeous!


Me with Brittany/mom to be!!! Can't wait for baby girl in August!!!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yes, there was snow all the way up to the roof of the cabin.... in May!!! so crazy!
3 comments:
I hadn't heard, sorry for the loss. She was such a sweet and funny lady. I remember shopping with her in L.A. It is soo BEAUTIFUL there! I want to go there!
I'm so sorry to hear about Sky's grandma. That's always a really tough loss, to lose grandparents.
My dad is from southern Alberta too! I've spent many summers in Waterton. I LOVE that place!
شركة تنظيف بالنماص
شركة تنظيف بمحايل
شركة تنظيف بمحايل
Post a Comment