Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter this year teaching a primary class full of off the wall 4 year olds, watching the masters, spending time with family, eating lots of yummy food, and most importantly, celebrating the resurrection of Christ and all he did for us. Sky and I were able to take some flowers to my dad's grave. I think loosing someone you love makes you appreciate the true meaning of Easter more. I am so grateful that our Savior sacrificed so much for us so that we can return again to Him. And I'm so grateful to know that I will be with my dad again someday. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and know that we love you!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cortni-
Yes I can make it. I will see which board it will fit on the best, or the other options are a frame or a tile. But if you want a board let me know what color paint you want and what color vinyl you want and if there is a certain font you want. I will play around with it until you let me know. Email me sundevilfam@msn.com
-Meghan