.jpg)
.jpg)
Sleeping just sucked that night... our burnt bodies hurt so bad! Then today we went to the Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium! It was really fun, you get to be so close to the animals....even the scary ones!
There are peacocks just walking around everywhere, So pretty!
Sky with the Flamingos
Me with the Zebras in the background
The kangaroo walkabout was one of my most favorite ones. The Kangaroos just bounce all around you! It was insane!!!! They even had little babies in their pouches! I tried to feed them...
.jpg)
Is that not the cutest thing you ever seen!!!
.jpg)
The Aquarium was pretty dang cool! So many crazy Sea Creatures, I love it! We got to touch some weird ones and they also had a stingray feeding pool where you get to pet the big stingrays!
.jpg)
It was so much fun. I think Sky was a little embarassed by me because i was talking to all the animals, especially the monkeys and Tigers!
.jpg)
We then topped off the perfect weekend with El Charro, YUM!
I should have spent this weekend catching up on homework and studying but It's soooo rare for me to get the weekends off of work so I wanted to have fun! I loved spending it with my baby!

1 comment:
looks like a fun weekend! We just went to the zoo too, it was really fun, but soo HOT!
Post a Comment