Sunday, July 25, 2010

Camping 2010!

It was just a small group of us that were able to go camping this year but we had fun none the less! I absolutely LOVE my Mema and Bapa for doing this for us every year They are the best grandparents anyone could ask for! We went horseback riding which i LOVED, however my butt did not feel the same way about the experience. It rained everyday...alot and we got caught out in a huge storm one day which turned into a mud bath for me, trevor and bapa but we laughed the whole time! It was a great weekend full of Bapa's amazing breakfasts and alot of Zion Check! I can't wait for next year when Sky will be back to go too!



Feeding the scary Buffalo that almost bit our hands off!!








After riding in the storm!! Covered in MUD!



Oh Dean!!! LOVE HIM!

3 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Such a cute picture of my Dean! You are so good with him, I am glad we were all able to go!

Anonymous said...

I bet Dean LOVED the mud and dirt. He probably got spoiled too with all you fun girls there!

Leigh said...

There you are! Looks like a fun trip. I miss your little bros. They're getting so big!