Friday, September 24, 2010

GRADUATION!!!


Congratulations to me!!
I can't believe I'm finally done! and it feels so good :) I'm excited and ready to start my career, now if only i could find a job.... hopefully one will come around soon though! Sky wasn't able to make it to my graduation but my family was awesome and we had fun celebrating!
ICE CREAM SUNDAES AT MEMA AND BAPA'S



I'm sorry but i have the studliest brothers in the whole world!



I'm gonna miss all my classmates that I spent everyday with for 2 years!!
ok well maybe some a little more than others....
I have too much time on my hands now i don't know what to do with myself! I get to spend more time around my brothers though and even get to watch this little one rock it out on the football field!
now i just need my honey home and i'll be set ;)

2 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Congrats Cortni, what an exciting day. It really is the best feeling in the world, you deserve it!

Jamielyn said...

How exciting your done!! Congrats!! I miss you, hope you are doing good! You look beautiful in your pics!