



I was so lucky to be there on a rare sunny day!



BANDON DUNESS GOLF RESORT
Sky was so blessed to get an internship at this worldclass golf course!




So gorgeous but definitely your hair's worst nightmare!

Southern Oregon/ Northern Cali coast!! Seriously we were stopping every 15 minutes because every corner we came around was another breathtaking view!


I have to say I think the Redwood Forest was my favorite part of the whole trip!






We stopped by Point Reyes National Seashore right outside of beautiful Santa Rosa! Amazing deserted beaches!!



San Fran!! GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!!



We stopped at Pebble Beach at sunset and did the 17 mile drive. I would recommend this to everyone! It was INCREDIBLE the ocean and views were to die for! Of course we stopped by the pro shop and Sky got a pebble beach hat!









The next morning we were off to Malibu!!!



BEVERLY HILLS was our last stop before heading home. I was exhausted by then but it was beautiful of course!

We had an amazing trip spending it together! I've missed my Sky and I'm so glad he's home for good!!
Now time to get back to real life...:)

4 comments:
Wow...these pictures are amazing! That is a trip I've always wanted to take. Glad you two had so much fun together! :o)
What an amazing trip! Apparently Oregon is an under rated place, it's so beautiful, right out of Twilight! Forgive me for asking but who does your husband remind you of hugging the tree? Answer: Mrs. Brasen!
: ) Glad you guys had fun!
ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الستلايت بالرياض
ففني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment