Daddy, It's me your princess
Your precious "diamond girl"
I miss you so much everyday
Since you left this world
I do not understand
And I cannot ask the why's
But you taught me to trust the Lord
For in Him there my faith lies
So every night I pray
That Jesus holds you near
And tells you that I love you
Even though you left me here
Sometimes I hurt so bad
From the pain of losing you
So I run into the arms of God
The same arms that hold you too
And in those precious moments
I feel you ever close to me
The Holy Spirit whispers "it will be ok
One day you all will see"
So I'll live my life and fight the fight
Until that day when all is clear
In certain ways I'm more blessed now
For I have a special angel here
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love. You.
beautiful. i hope you are bale to have a good day today. hope you and sky are both well!
Did you write that?? It's amazing!
Ya haha! Carson's not the only poet in fam!!
Hey Lady! This was so sweet. It's definitely not a fun club to be in...
Post a Comment