Friday, September 23, 2011

Better late than never! Christmas 2010

Since Magnum spilt water on my computer almost a year ago and I finally figured out how to get my pictures on Sky's Mac (i hate Macs!) I can now share some pictures of our life from the past year! So i thought I would start with last winter/christmas.


We spent christmas in Utah with Sky's family.
Sky and Papa eating pickled pigs feet..
Looking for the pickle in the tree!(not the pickled feet) P.S. I found it thank you very much!
Matching Jammies
Waiting on the stairs christmas morning!
Christmas Day Dinner
Sky and baby P
"Pull String" gifts!!!

my poor little car after the huge snow storm that kept us in Utah a few extra days and caused us to spend 16 hours driving home! It was intense.

I'll share more later of our summer trips!!

No comments: