Sunday, July 20, 2008

Camping Trip!

Every summer since I was little my grandma and grandpa take all of the grandkids camping up on the rim. This year only my cousin hayden and my little brothers went and me and sky met them up there on Friday. Saturday we went to a cave. This tiny hole behind me and sky is the opening of it. Yes, we had to crawl on our hands and knees to get in. I only went in for ten minutes but all the boys explored all the tiny little openings for an hour. They had so much fun!


The rest of the time we went quading, played games, and roasted lots of marshmallows! The weather was amazing and everything was so green and so beautiful. It was so nice to get away for the weekend and spend time with our family!






5 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

AWW CUTENESS!! Cort, im so glad you found the love of your life, so deserve it. Your seriously the greatest, i miss you.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

we wish we could have been there! looks like a blast!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Oh! We miss out on all the fun! I want to go camping soooo bad! We should meet up somewhere in moab or vegas or something and go camping together. It would be sooooo fun!

Unknown said...

hey cort! I was so happy when I found your blog! I miss you! We need to get together for lunch soon!

stephanie said...

skyler,
i think it is great you live the high life!!! call me if you don't get it! let's plan on las vegas this christmas.