Friday, July 11, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things..

I got this e-mail from my mom that had little stories of kids saying funny things and I was laughing so hard! I thought it was cute! Here are a few of my favorite ones!

WHY WE LOVE KIDS!!!
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher
he’d found a cat, but it was dead. “How
did you know the cat was dead?” she asked him.
“Because I pissed in its ear and it didn’t move,”
answered the child innocently. “You did WHAT?!!”
the teacher exclaimed in surprise. “You know,” explained
the boy. “I leaned over and went ‘Pssst!’ and it didn’t move.”


One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm
a mother was tucking her son into bed. She was about
to turn the light off when he asked with a tremor in
his voice, "mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?" The
mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't
dear," she said, "I have to sleep in daddy's room." A
long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice:
"The big sissy."

It was that time, during the Sunday morning service, for
the childeren's sermon. All the children were invited to
come forward. One little girl was wearing a particulaly pretty dress
and, as she sat down, the pastor leaned over and said, "That
is a very pretty dress. Is it your Easter dress?" The little
girl replied, directly into the pastor's clip on microphone,
"Yes, and my Mom says it's a b*tch to iron."


When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my
three year old came into the room as I was preparing to
get into the shower. She said, "Mommy, you are getting
fat!" "Yes, honey, remember mommy has a baby growning in
her tummy." "I know," she replied, "but what is growing in
your butt?"