Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged!

The Five
Ten years ago…
1. I was obssessed with the Spice Girls!
2. I met my best friend Bethany Sherwood!
3. I wore my hair slicked back in a pony tail, every single day!
4. Everything I wore HAD to be from Limited Too!
5. My grandpa died from cancer.

Five things on today’s “to do” list
(This is my tomorrow's "to do" list...)
1. Pray my car will make it to the Gas Station.
2. Order my mascara
3. Go to the DMV to change my name on my license.
4. Go get my passport!
5. Watch Oprah

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Goldfish
2. Fruit
3. Mexican coconut popsicles from Food City!
4. Anything chocolate
4. chips and salsa

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Go shopping, get a Chanel suit and Christian Louboutin shoes!
2. Custom build my own home
3. travel
4. open my own store
5. Pay Georgio Armani himself to custom make a suit for Sky..( Yes, a little girly, but Sky has done the research and you can really do that, it is just really expensive!)

Five places I have lived…
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Orem, Ut
3. Tempe, AZ
4. Sky has lived in Alpine, Ut
5. And Provo, Ut (So I'm counting his because I have only lived three places!)

3 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

haha limited too! I totaly remember that!! I looooved that store.. i would even have dreams that i would go there and get EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING i wanted. haha it was a good dream :)

Jamielyn said...

yes good ol limited too and spice girl dances! omg Im so glad you reminded me of that I totally forgot! I was just dieing laughing thinking about our pizza dances. Deric cannot beleive we really did that. my fav was when we just stood there dancing and then all the sudden steph comes sliding under our legs and says "keep the change your filthy animal." They prob told all their friends!

Jake and Kalli said...

ten years ago we were probably running from my house to yours in the middle of summer with no shoes on.. or posing for cars that drove by.. or making up songs camping that we made everyone listen to! haha! i miss those days!!